MY BEST CONCERT EXPERIENCE!

 

Hello everybody! In this blog I will talk you about my very best concert experience...

It was really a festival called Colors Night Lights Summer 2019, lived in the Velódromo del Estadio Nacional, in which festival I saw Gondwana (an outstanding Chilean reggae group), Wiz Khalifa (one of the most famous rappers in the world) and Sticky Fingers (an Australian rock / reggae band), which is one of my favorite bands.

We went with a group of 4 friends, I remember what we enjoyed the most were Sticky Fingers, who had a great sound quality, just spectacular. The atmosphere was insane, the crowd was full of energy, everyone was singing the songs, I was really excited!, I had waited too long that day, and they also presented a new album, which is one of my favorites.


Gondwana, even though I don't know much about them or reggae culture, the show was excelent, they played the instruments perfectly. Finally, Wiz Khalifa, knew a lot of songs, however what I enjoyed the most was the light show and the huge screens that showed crazy sequences, in addition to the connection that there was with the crowd was very energetic. It was a really funny show.


Go to a concert is one of the things that I miss the most right now, I just hope that everything is as before soon.

Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog! :)


Comentarios

  1. I also miss going to concerts and feeling that thrill of seeing the performers live, sing and jump with the crowd:( Same as you, I hope everything returns to normality.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember heard Gondwana at the car in a travel with my parents when i was a child, they have a sticky music that never boring you, I hope you can still have fun after the pandemic in memorable concerts like you tell us.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never been to a concert and I would love to have that experience. Feel the energy of the people, see the lights, listen to the incredible music, etc :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

MY FUTURE JOB