A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

 Hello everybody! This is my first blog, in which I will talk about the place I would like to visit one day.

One of my dreams has been to travel the whole world (or at least a large part of it), however the country that I like the most and that attracts me is the Netherlands, especially Amsterdam. I have heard that it is a beautiful city, with a very advanced culture, as well as being a very safe city. I am too impressed that it is a very liberal place, in which prejudices remain in the past. 


I also think the architecture very picturesque and full of history, for example, in this city is the house of Anne Frank. If I went there, I would visit the Zaanse Schans mills and also go all over Amsterdam by bicycle, since it is one of the places with the most kilometers of bike paths. I don´t rule out living here one day, since it seems to me a very developed city with many opportunities.



Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog! :)



Comentarios

  1. its look so beautiful, i definitly want to go there. i wish you the best and if you can go there in the future try to enjoy every minute, thanks for your post !!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

MY FUTURE JOB

MY BEST CONCERT EXPERIENCE!