MY FAVORITE CARTOON

Hello everybody! In this new blog I will tell you which is my favorite cartoon.

For me, the Simpsons are really perfect, I think it's a very complete comedy cartoon, and it reflects American society in the craziest way. I basically like it for its humor and for the chapters that are very funny and original, in their time they were a "boom". It is about the adventures of a family called "Simpsons", where they face surreal situations, developing a story that criticizes, from humor and satire, many attitudes and situations that occur in our society.



I remember that I saw them from a very young age, they broadcast them on “Channel 13” at 6 pm, it was my inevitable panorama when I got home from school. Now I do not see them regularly, however I still love them, since they bring back many memories of my childhood, and, to this day, they are still my favorite cartoon.

Currently they are already in 32 seasons, and although the animation quality has been improved, I prefer the old episodes, I think that the new seasons do not fully represent the identity of the program and do not achieve the perfection of those of their previous broadcasts.

Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog! :)


Comentarios

  1. Same like you I saw this cartoon after school and all sundays, I remember saw the movie more than 4 times, i really love this serie and I hopefully they still transmit this animation.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agreed!! I feel the same way with the new seasons, the old episodes are my favorites by far.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I laugh a lot when I watch this cartoon. I think Homero is so funny and he is my favorite character!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this show is hilarious and the best thing is anybody can enjoy with them, an excelent election dude

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

MY FUTURE JOB

MY BEST CONCERT EXPERIENCE!