MY FUTURE JOB

Hello everybody! In this blog I will talk about my future job.

I am studying odontology, so my job will be a dentist. Once I graduate, I would like to be able to work for a few years and then doing a major in maxillofacial surgery or in legal and forensic dentistry ... I’m not 100% sure, because I like both areas too much and I think they would add a lot of energy to my work . On the one hand, maxillofacial surgery is a multidisciplinary specialty, which ranges from complex dental extractions, to jaw and face surgeries in general. On the other hand, forensic dentistry has a lot of criminology, which is a topic that interests me too much. One of my dreams is to specialize in another country, such as the Netherlands, USA or Canada.

I’m planning to work indoor, since I have to work in a consultation, however I want it to be a dynamic work and not be static in one place. I’m hoping to travel to many cities and countries so that I can specialize and increase my knowledge about odontology and the world. I also like the field of research, whether in universities or companies, I think I would go for the sector that would give me better job options.


In addition, I would like to develop my personal and social skills, in order to help people who need it most, through a project or on my own.

Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog! :)


Comentarios

  1. Hi, your two majors in discuss seems very interesting, but you have time to decide on one yet, I hope you can do all that you mention it seems very fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That sounds amazing, I hope you can be able to fulfill your dreams and like you say be a integral professional who helps many people!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your plan sounds great, i wish with all my heart that you can do all of yours proyects and be sucesfull.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When you travel you see everything from another point of view and that´s great so I hope you can do everything you want.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

MY BEST CONCERT EXPERIENCE!